Chennai | 03 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


Retirement amount not settled properly
04 Aug, 2021 | 08:00

You can file case in administrative tribunal
And can retirement benefit
U can mail me on

03 Aug, 2021 | 22:04

Only one court has appropriate jurisdiction for this matter.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals