Chandigarh | 15 Jan, 2023 (2 months, 1 week ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


I had an experience of working with Punjab State AIDS control society, NACO under Ministry of health. Can I apply for government job where experience of PSU is required? Any SC ruling on this?
17 Jan, 2023 | 13:42

Yes, you can apply.
You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

15 Jan, 2023 | 21:20

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals