Gurgaon | 03 Jun, 2020 (2 years, 12 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Can I send a legal notice for my pending payment against the work done

I raised an invoice in November 2019 against my freelancing project. They have not made the payment till now and saying they have some financial issues. I wish to send a legal notice.
10 Jun, 2020 | 23:59

Yes you can send a legal notice for recovery of money against that invoice. Contact for further legal assistance..09958014454. Thanks


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals