Hyderabad | 09 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

can approach to High court for implementation of Supreme Court judgement ,

we got Supreme court judgement for implementation of selection list ,but PSC has and state Government not take any decision on it, hence can we approach High court for implement of supreme court order , if yes , please say supporting judgment supreme court of earlier that first approach high than Supreme court.
09 Sep, 2021 | 22:12

Please elaborate your issue.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals