Kolkata | 23 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Bond Issues in Employment

I have a bond amount of 6 lakhs with a bond period of 3 years. I am not in a financial position to pay such an amount. If an employee resigns, the company sends a legal notice. Can I evade the bond amount on medical grounds(which is genuine)? Can a legal notice/ injunction for being unable to pay the bond amount be a problem for obtaining visa?
23 Jul, 2021 | 09:05

Dear sir
Please show me copy of bond and copy of legal notice
Then we will discuss your case
In this matter it would be to read the content of bond and your appointment letter
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals