Ranchi | 19 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws


The Employer i.e. Saa Vishnu Bakers Pvt. Ltd., Ranchi had nither approved my resignation nor released my salary as well as PF contribution to my UAN number 101193133500 till date ever after around one year of my resignation i.e. 18/07/2020. The Employers had also not provided me with any experience certificate to me which is required by me (I have sent many reminders regarding it to HR Manager on email id & phone call for issuing Experience Certificate, & depositing my PF contribution. but they denied to issue any experience certificate to me. They have not provided me the PF contribution. So, i request to please probe into the above mentioned matter & take necessary action the above mentioned firm for the illegal activities by employer.
19 Jul, 2021 | 21:17

Sir there is only one way left for you.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals