Visakhapatnam | 09 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Andhra Pradesh

Working in a bank from 2010.and salary paid from a trust pf and esi benefits. Can I approach court for permanent position in bank

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals