Guntur | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Andhra Pradesh

Iam working as lecturer in computer science in private degree college. They are not paying salary properly in time to me. At same time thay are not paying 12th month salary every year. If i ask salary they are giving memo unnecessary with out proper reason. Government giving grants to college to pay salary. But they are misusing. They are not providing pf also. I want to file a case in highcourt.
02 Jul, 2021 | 17:27


You can go ahead with the plan of yours to initiate legal actions but however, I would suggest that you have a backup job option as later on things might get bitter and they may fire you. Further, once that is secured, you can try to just send a legal notice and ask for repayment and compensation and if they agree, it is good otherwise you can go ahead with your actual plan.

For any further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or

01 Jul, 2021 | 17:08

You should first send notice to the college officials. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2021 | 16:21

Respected professor
Please see this answer carefully
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of salary amount from private college
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim salary amount
Inspite of notice if college would not deposit salary in such situations you can file petition before Honourable University and college tribunal
If you want legal advise and detail discussion you can contact me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals