Chennai | 05 May, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

100 RS Stamp paper non-judical value

Hi Sir I signed a 100RS non-judical stamp paper with certain contract company for processing UK visa with full amount of Visa process to be paid if I am not joining their company in UK. But in betweeb before visa process I reverted because they were keep on delaying. Now They sent legal intimation that to pay 16 lakh rupees (which is full Visa fees) as i revoked my joining whereas they did not pay for the visa fees I know. Could you advise here Am I really obliged to pay and whether any legal action they can take against me?
09 May, 2022 | 22:10

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

05 May, 2022 | 18:07

Show me copy of bond and give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

05 May, 2022 | 17:20

Please reach me on whatsapp at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals