Chennai | 26 Jan, 2019 (6 months, 4 weeks ago)

Dispute Resolution

My mother is refusing to get me married as she is having 2 stepsons by anotherme

I'm the only daughter for my dad who is passed away 20 years back. My mom is working as a government school teacher. She is remarried and having two sons as of now. As I'm in the age of marriage she is refusing to spend for my marriage and neglecting me. What kind of actions can be taken against her?
10 Apr, 2019 | 13:15

Only a minor daughter can seek financial help from her mother. Alibiet, you can seek partition of the property owned by your mother.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals