Delhi | 13 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law


If I got beaten by my brother's husband. Which legal charges can I press against him? What will be the punishment? Will that charges be bailable? Also, after how long of the offense date, can I press charges?
13 Jul, 2021 | 09:32

Dear client
You can lodge FIR with police station for the offence of voluntarily causing hurt
For any assistance you can mail


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals