Yavatmal | 15 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

Wrong Insurance claim received in account

I had mailed to AIC insurance company, I edited others documents and asked to claim insurance amount in edited account. Company claimed it. But now whose amount is diverted he has complaint against me in police station, and FIR is registered so suggest me
15 Aug, 2021 | 13:04


I’m this case is a matter of discussion and require more details

15 Aug, 2021 | 10:55

Let it be then. When the court call you, just answer all these things before judge. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals