Rupnagar | 11 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

wrong FIR against us !*@ false information after 15 month

wrong FIR by police and try to divert the exact matter , 182 against us in place of action against the second party , in this case complaint against police because of harassment
11 May, 2022 | 16:22

Aapki query is not clear. Please thora background bhi share karein.

11 May, 2022 | 13:05

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

11 May, 2022 | 12:25

Please reach me on whatsapp at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals