Navi Mumbai | 14 Jul, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Wrong charges

Police pick up a random guy from crowd with charges of molestation. There are no evidences in form of cctv nor any witness nor any complaint filed by a woman in this situation. Further police demands bribe if not paid then forcing him to jail. What can a comman man do in such cases? Can the guy be charged under sec 354 where there is no victim?
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:27

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

14 Jul, 2022 | 21:08

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals