Kazipet | 21 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

wrong address given by de facto complanint.

Dear Sir, the defacto complainant in her false private complaint-protest petition has given a wrong address, by suppressing the fact, that the persons she wanted to reinclude. actually reside in another state. the court has issued a summons which will be served on the wrong address. what steps can be taken. plz advise.
21 Dec, 2021 | 23:57

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Dec, 2021 | 15:43

Dear sir
Please mention what is Matter which caae is pending, give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals