Delhi | 11 May, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

Women harassment and domestic voilence

I get in laws tortured me for 3 years.they beat me.i was tortured both physically as well as husband used to talk with my relatives on behalf of me And acted as if he is me while chatting.they also forced me for suicide and didn't allow to walk out of house in those 3 years. He has taken divorce from me. How to get justice now??
11 May, 2021 | 21:00


You can submit a formal complaint to the protection officer under Domestic Violence Act of your area and pursue a domestic violence case against husband and in-laws.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or

11 May, 2021 | 06:55


Surely you will get justice but firstly I have to understand how you both got divorced?

Adv Shailendra Dubey

11 May, 2021 | 06:54

Respected madam
You can call file petition before Honourable court under Domestic violence Act and can claim maintenance order residential order protection order medical expenses and compesation against your husband
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals