Bengaluru | 08 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

Withdrawing the amount deposited as security deposit in Cheque bounce case

The defaulter in the cheque bounce case has deposited a security deposit amount of 20% to get the bail in the higher court, Can I request the court to transfer this amount as I need to pay loans? If yes, will the court transfer the amount immediately?
08 Oct, 2021 | 22:33

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 Oct, 2021 | 15:21

Dear sir
What is the order of High court please mention whether H C permitted
Please mention
You can mail me for advise on

Asker 08 Oct, 2021 | 15:37

It is a session court order to deposit 20% of the cheque amount, so the defaulter has deposited the amount. I want to know whether I can withdraw this amount with courts permission? What is the law regarding this matter. Thanks!


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals