Nagpur | 27 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Withdrawing FIR

FIR is filled against me under section 420, 507 and section 67 A of IT Act.. complainant is ready to settle matter and not willing to go forward...can it be done? Can matter be closed?
28 Oct, 2022 | 10:21

Yes it can be withdrawn certainly. For further legal assistance you may reach out to me on or 9818566928.

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal Law Firm

27 Oct, 2022 | 22:01

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals