Kanchipuram | 06 Feb, 2022 (12 months ago)

Criminal Law

Withdrawal from criminal case

I would like to withdraw a criminal case.. I was a victim of sexual abuse which was happened 2 years before.. Now i would like go to abroad for my job.. But not able to apply passport due to this case pending.. I went for a first hearing 1 year before.. By that time i asked them to withdraw this case and i don't want to continue.. They said not possible.. You have to wait for next hearing.. Now is there option to withdraw this case? Neither i want to withdraw this case nor getting order from court.. Which is best solution for this problem
06 Feb, 2022 | 19:34

Please share your case details firstly. However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on 9876784071 or through my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

06 Feb, 2022 | 11:32

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals