Bengaluru | 03 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Criminal Law

Wife making false acquisitions against me threatening me help

She keeps threatening me that she will go to commissioner and file a complaint based on false acquisitions
05 May, 2021 | 23:36


Next time when she is threatening you like that with false accusations, record it and keep it ready as proof. Meanwhile, you can file a police complaint against her for criminal intimidation as well under section 506 of IPC by approaching your nearest police station with a formal complaint.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or

04 May, 2021 | 15:13

immediately contact me with full details of how you are being threatened and what evidences you have in your favor against those threat for me to save you from any criminal accusation. Im available at 9013429126

04 May, 2021 | 06:44

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870

03 May, 2021 | 23:56


Try to collect move things that favours you and shows the is falsely implicating you, the moment she files any complaint take Anticipatory Bail from court of sessions


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals