Dehradun | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

Whose fault is there

I am in speed of 40 to 50 km/hr I was not wearing helmet Someone came from front and turned without indicator and I got injured
06 Jul, 2021 | 22:05

You must have filed a police complaint immediately isn't it ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.

06 Jul, 2021 | 06:04

Dear client
Please mention whether FIR was registered in this matter
If yes then you show me
You can file Bail application


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals