Ajmer | 01 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

which case against my sister in law

Sir my problem is that my sister-in-law sent false allegations on my wife in writing to my brother's office.I want to know that which case my wife can do criminal and civil suit against on my sister-in-law
01 Jun, 2022 | 21:31

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

01 Jun, 2022 | 13:53

Both Civil and Criminal cases can be filed for defamation.

Kunal Seth 01 Jun, 2022 | 14:57

no, dv act is only for protection of wife against husband and in laws and not vice versa

Asker 01 Jun, 2022 | 14:15

Sir can v file dv act (criminal ) against my sister in law?

01 Jun, 2022 | 13:39

What is the allegations please mention
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

Asker 01 Jun, 2022 | 14:14

Illigal relationship allegations

Asker 01 Jun, 2022 | 14:14

Illigal relationship allegations


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals