Bharuch | 28 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

What is the law procedures if a chequ of a private limited company bounced?

Our company is working in dredging field. We had a vontract with another company to dredge in Narmada river. But that project was abandoned due to the technical problems of our dredger and we agreed to repay the sum we received along with a compensation. We gave a post dated cheque to them. But that cheque was bounced. They are going to take legal actions. What can we do next if they file a lawsuit?
28 Jun, 2021 | 22:27

If they sent legal notice then you can reply it through your advocate
For details discussion you can contact me
Mob 9359867870

28 Jun, 2021 | 21:52

Just pay or contest the case, option is yours. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 28 Jun, 2021 | 22:01

dont forget to rate on google

Asker 28 Jun, 2021 | 21:53

Thank you

28 Jun, 2021 | 21:02

before they file the legal suit they need to afford you an opportunity to make good the payment of the amount of the cheque which has been dishonoured. If you pay them the dues then the question of legal action do not arise.

Tanmoy Chattopadhyay 28 Jun, 2021 | 21:25

before the filing of lawsuit you can around 15 days after getting notice of due to pay the money. for more advice you can connnect with me @9013429126

Asker 28 Jun, 2021 | 21:07

Howmany time usually i get if the file a lawsuit?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals