Akola | 10 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

What action she take what r chance to win with that excuse

I promise my gf to marry nd had physical with her with her consent bt she said if I marry her only on that condition she said yes sometimes I gave her sucide threats if she leaves me bt she had anger issue she told me already I said her I don't have any problem with that bt now I can't handle her anger so I break up with her bt she came to my home nd my parents promise her after 5 yr we will marry bt now she don't trust us nd forcing us to give written agreement for marriage I have mental issue in which accesive tention leads to heath problem bt she said give me agreement I don't wanna maary her can she file case on me she have anger issue nd she is really weak person so this reason will be ok to not Marry her what are chances of me getting guilty I have chat where she gives consent bt it was consexual bt there a problem that I fully convinced her that I will marry her in any situation if parents said yes or no I will marry her bt now I am denying are these my excuses save me she have proof call recording chats of me where I promise her to marry nd one mutual frnd as witnesses infront him I promise her
11 Aug, 2021 | 12:35

Before she take any step against you can file a case against her contact us on 9988951526

Asker 11 Aug, 2021 | 13:54

Which case I can file on her

Asker 11 Aug, 2021 | 13:54

Which case I can file on her


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals