Kolkata | 26 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

West Bengal

My elder brother availed a overdraft car loan.my father was gurranter who has expired .our house is name of my father.my brother is unable to pay loan and car is completely damaged.there was not mortgaged any property by my brther.can bank cease my father's property.
26 Jun, 2021 | 14:49

It is well settled that on the death of the guarantor, the liability exists and such liability can be fastened on the estate of the deceased, being inherited by his legal heirs, and the creditor can recover the dues out of the estate of the deceased. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com".

Advocate Shubham Pabbi

26 Jun, 2021 | 10:09

Call me we will discuss
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals