Kolkata | 26 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

West Bengal

My elder brother availed a overdraft car loan.my father was gurranter who has expired .our house is name of my father.my brother is unable to pay loan and car is completely damaged.can bank cease my father's property.
26 Jun, 2021 | 09:44

Dear sir
While taking loan what property is mortagaged by your brother please clarify
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals