Kolkata | 15 Feb, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

West Bengal

My daughter has filled a complaint at local police station for domestic violence and left her husband's house. Now her husband approached her to go back and withdraw the complaint. For the sake of her child aged 6 years old if she does so, what will be her recourse if the opression starts again?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals