Katwa | 09 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

West Bengal

I have a case against IPC 306. Can I get a government job?
10 May, 2022 | 01:03

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

09 May, 2022 | 23:52

There is no harm in applying for a government job.

09 May, 2022 | 23:12

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals