Farrukhabad | 15 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

Want to take case back

My uncle want case withdraw which is under ipc section 307 because accused is poor now and his behaviour is very rare.accused have no criminal mind.this time case is in final stage so please help .how can we withdraw case soon where testimony is completed few year ago. Please please ūüôŹūüôŹ
15 Aug, 2021 | 13:14

Sir i can advice you something, but not here. Secondly please share the details of your case so that i could advice you appropriately. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Aug, 2021 | 13:00

Yes you can, depend upon the section

Adv Shaillendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals