Bareilly | 06 Feb, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law


My son aged 14 years is living with his mother who is a govt. employee and getting a salary of Rs 78000 pm. She filed a petition for the maintenance of my son 2 years back. I am a private employee and getting a salary of Rs. 40000. I have filed a divorce case in the family court. My wife took my son away from me after our marital discord. Can my wife claim for maintenance of my son despite a huge difference between our salary. No other person is dependent on my wife.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals