Hathras | 11 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

Uttar Pradesh

My brother died last year they were living separately, after the death of my brother my sister-in-law broke our ancestral house and started living in it and she is not opening the gate for my mother and my family. She also made a false accusation of rape against me and me brother.
11 Jul, 2021 | 23:34

File a suit for eviction in court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals