Kanpur Dehat | 11 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law


Fir was filed from court. Both parties has done mutual understanding between them and papers sent to court. Now Court will call victim for confirmation or it will quashed automatically. I want to know status of that fir, how I will get to know without knowing victim. Because Victim again planning something.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals