Ghaziabad | 12 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

Uttar Pradesh

Good evening sir A person sent me a court notice with the help of forged documents forged signature of mine for harassment & capture my 1 BHK flat.Can I file a police complaint against him for verification of my signature & documents before the court hearing or after court's instructions. Please advise M P Singh 8287650456
12 Sep, 2021 | 22:02

Show me that notice first, so that i could suggest you something. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals