Mumbai | 16 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

Under what sections can I file a cross FIR ?

My aunt has filed an false FIR under section 324,504,506 against my brother and father that they hit her with the brick. which is false. In fact, she is the one who hit my brother with the brick and we have witnesses. So we wanted to file an cross FIR but the investigating officer in charge is refusing to file our cross FIR and he is also denying to give us FIR copy which is filed by my aunt even after we wrote an application for the same. So are there any sections under which I can file a cross FIR against my aunt and also get the FIR copy which was filed by my aunt?
16 Apr, 2021 | 09:22

You can call me for advise mob 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals