Navi Mumbai | 24 Feb, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

To file340 crpc because my opposite party filed tampered exhibt with changd line

I am opposing wife's petition of enhanced maintenance and Judge has allowed time to file crpc application because i pointed out tampered exhibit where wife has changed lines in the exhibit submitted to Court,is this forgery ?which IPC sections apply here

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals