Hyderabad | 23 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

Threatening me with an harrasment case

I had a relationship with a girl, who's my relative. We thought to marry and we made love many number of times. She had a plan to go to US for MS, but before going she promised me that she'll come to India after 2 yrs, now she cheated on me she blocked my number. When I tried to contact her she's again blocking me, then I used different whatsapp numbers to contact her. She blocked every number. She says that she doesn't love me and she insulted me and my family. Now she and her parents are threatening me with harrasment case, as I tried to contact her from different numbers. Now what's my situation what are the options I have before me. Pls help, I never tried to leave her I lover her a lot.
24 Sep, 2021 | 08:08

Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals