Ramgarh | 01 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

This is Vishal Kumar from Jharkhand. I got cheated in name of railways job .

I paid to a person now he is not returning my money I gave in bank account for govt job
01 Jun, 2021 | 19:58


You can file both civil case for recovery of your money and criminal case for cheating but 1st you have to send a notice

Adv Shailendra Dubey

01 Jun, 2021 | 18:16

Yes Vishal
You can call me for advise on mobile no 935987870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals