Pithapuram | 07 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Criminal Law

This is Lakshmi Durga bhavani. Married on 2020february.After marriage my husband

My husband and his family are harassing me. He beated me very times. I went to police station last year. They settled. But, they didn't change. He has affair.I don't have proof to show police. He didn't give me his mobile. How can I give compliant on him? All are pointing me. My parents are not supported for me, when I am saying about his affair? I want to separate me from him and I want to be independent. Because my parents never give support. I want half of his property.For this how can I give a complaint?
08 Jun, 2021 | 16:22


You can file a domestic violence complaint against your husband and in-laws by approaching the protection officer of your jurisdiction with a formal complaint and pursue a domestic violence case. You can also register an FIR under section 498A of IPC in a police station near you. File for divorce on the grounds of cruelty if you and your husband both are Hindus. You can also seek monthly maintenance to be granted by your husband from the court.

For further queries and information, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

08 Jun, 2021 | 07:27


You can file case of divorce and be separated , 2nd getting half of property may not be possible but you can only get in settlement from your husband (depend on case to case) otherwise you can sure demand for your maintenance / alimony

Adv Shailendra Dubey

08 Jun, 2021 | 07:23

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals