Yavatmal | 30 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

This is Guru. Need more assistance on illegal matter?

I want to file case on gavati daru seller in my villege And want to know what panishment gavati daru seller get.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals