Kolkata | 15 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

This is a case of forcefully encroaching my car parking space.

I had a covered parking space which has recently been sold to another person along with my flat. The problem arises when one of the flat owner is not allowing the new person who bought it from me to keep his car in the designated space. Both the car parking spaces are side by side but He has kept his car in such a way that it is blocking my space. Legally speaking I am unable to provide physical possession to the person though the ownership has been transferred. I already sought legal help from one known lawer and he spoke to local police who started interfering on the matter. 144 section imposed twice and the lawer also did caveat with suggestions from police. I have spent close to 1.5 lacs till now without any solution. Nor my lawer nor the police is solving this matter. On top of these the new owner is threatening me to provide his physical possession at earliest. What should I do? Looks like everything stuck.
15 Aug, 2021 | 16:15

You have to send him a legal notice first and thereafter file a suit for injunction in the same court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Aug, 2021 | 15:51

_For Mr. XYZ_

*Below message contains your free legal consultation*

Since your case has been alloted to me for resolution, after going through the provided instances i am of opinion that you should immediately proceed towards serving a strong legal notice on the illegal occupant ans also the society Chairman / builder for directing the said person in illegal possession of parking.

Legal notice is mandetory step before proceeding for any civil or criminal litigation. Later on the civil suit for possession rights can be instituted and with due court's order the Possession alongwith the damages and compensation from the said person can be recovered in the said speedy trial.

If you do happen to like my answer you may procced to get the said Strong legal notice drafted and served at easiest possible fee from my team at ease of being home.

I am a High-court level Law-Practitioner, feel free to call / reply for further consultation and full guidance on your matter based on my expertise and experience in handling decent litigation /legal matters will be precisely given.

Kind and Sincere Regards,
*Adv Yogesh Tahiliani*
_(Team Administrator for Tahiliani Associates)_
📞 7O2O479749

Adv. Yogesh Tahiliani 15 Aug, 2021 | 15:52

With reference to section 9 of Specific relief Act.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals