Thoothukudi | 05 Sep, 2021 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

The person working as a govt staff doesn't return my money

I am working as a govt staff in Tamilnadu state govt. My office colleague (now he is working in other district) asked me15000 rupees for his mother's Covid treatment and he promised me to return that money in three days. I sent the money by Google pay. The same person borrow money from many staffs. After 10 days I asked him about my money and he replied "I will sent your money by tommorow" The same reply he replied more than 20 times but still he didn't give me a single rupee. Now it's been four months. Also he didn't pay any amount that he received from other staffs too. Now I know that his mother didn't affect from corona virus. He cheated us. We are working in same Govt Department. Instead of complaint to the police.. Can I give a petition/complaint to my govt higher official? Is there any law/rules for that? Kindly give me the answer Thank you
05 Sep, 2021 | 11:02

Dear sir
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of money
How you paid the money to him please mention
For advise you can mail me on

05 Sep, 2021 | 10:26

Sir, I can provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals