New Delhi | 27 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

Tamil Nadu

A FIR was filled against me on feb 2017 and the charge sheet was not yet submitted over 4 and a half years. By this my promotions are stopped. Help me to close this case.
27 Aug, 2021 | 02:14


I believe this is a Government Job may be central or state government, in such cases have to die a writ in HC

Adv Shaillendra Dubey

27 Aug, 2021 | 00:35

You can do one thing, but i cannot suggest it here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals