Delhi | 21 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

Tamil Nadu

hi i need to ask a question that i have cheque case in a court and for same issue that person is filing a seperate complaint for the recovery and police ppl given me notice what shoulld i do and what is remedy for this
21 Jul, 2021 | 11:53

Yes. there is a very sure shot remedy for this. But i cannot discuss it here.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals