Chennai | 28 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Tamil Nadu

I need to file case on my father for domestic violence .. I need some assistance.. pls do help me
29 Apr, 2021 | 23:46

Surely would lend you all assistance in this regard.. for details you can contact me over 9013429126 if you are comfortable interacting in English with me. also in case you are a minor and is facing any kind of domestic violence then you are eligible to get relief under relevant law

29 Apr, 2021 | 01:16

You can file a domestic violence case if you are a woman. Otherwise, you cannot as the Domestic Violence Act applies only to women.
Presuming you are, you can contact me on Would be more than happy to help.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals