Bengaluru | 04 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

Submit document to police for investigation

How do I submit original loan document to (Karnataka) police in an ongoing FIR investigation on cheating case without the trouble of finding 2 witnesses which are required by police while handing it over to them?
05 Mar, 2022 | 13:41

Please reach me at 9794148274

05 Mar, 2022 | 06:16

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case of cheating
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on.

05 Mar, 2022 | 00:21

Please elaborate your issue in detail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals