Udupi | 24 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law


i had brought a flat on lease for 5 years from builder but he ran away with the money and we cannot bear the expenses which he has to bear no electrcty no water in the building .builder ran away with money what to do now
25 Apr, 2021 | 09:35

From the facts described by you, it would a criminal case. However, depending upon the nature of business of the builder a consumer case may also be filed for a quicker relief.

24 Apr, 2021 | 17:22

You can send legal notice through your advocate
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals