Chennai | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

Some one dent my car outside parking area. If complient file wat to do

Someone dent my car, mistake is driver side. If give the complient wat s the procudure and police formalities .vehicle will take the police upto case conclution?
01 Jul, 2021 | 17:26

File a police complaint. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2021 | 14:51

You can file written complaint with police station


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals