Alipore | 09 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Some local goons entered my residence and try to molest me.So on my self defense

Local goons entered my house and try to molest me.So on mybself defense i hit 2 of them with a small broken knife.Now they have filed attempt to murder case on me.
09 Aug, 2021 | 10:29

If they have filed a criminal complaint against you, the first thing you need to do is to get anticipatory bail. Side by side immediately go to your local police station and give a statement of facts and register an FIR.



Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals