Kolkata | 12 Sep, 2021 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

Some few people's and a advocate threaten us day by day and file fulse cases

Some people inside of my house disturbing us for our property day by day, help with a bad advocate who directly come to my house and threaten us regularly... And file false cases against me and my family,even he launch a false molestation case against me and my family by a bad ladie.. Now we have not much money... No one help me Or protest against this...even many times we launch fir and gd against this people but police not take any Nessary action against this people.. Now what can i do??
12 Sep, 2021 | 22:50

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals