Balrampur (UP) | 22 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

Sir/ma'am my name is Yamin. I am from Rampur U.P. I am in trouble. Plz help me.

My younger brother's wife put falls eligation on me and my family and demanded money which we don't have to give her. Now both are living together at other place from my home. But she didn't withdraw cases.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals